It’s just not about making an impression no more…beat your competition!
Keynote is the PowerPoint of the Apple world. And, though I’ve never had a Mac, nor used Keynote before, I had no trouble at all in putting together a really striking presentation in Keynote on the iPad. The ability to insert images, rotate and resize them, and the really bright and sharp iPad display makes it a powerhouse for presentations.
- Listing presentations to showcase your services and professionalism.
- Walk buyers through the process, clearly showing your added value.
- Build neighborhood or subdivision profile presentations.
- Create market charts & graphs for up-to-date market statistical presentations.
A bonus in your listing presentations will be the ability to create image screen shots of your website, and other sites where you will be syndicating their listing. Using another app, WebCapture, you can capture portions or complete web pages and save them on the iPad as images. Then you just insert them into your Keynote presentation.
* Virtual Coach Real Estate offers a flat fee, paging, graphic design, original photos and content, designed for your marketplace and business.
Simply because my MLS software wouldn’t run on a Mac for a long time, I always used PCs, and wished that the beauty and functionality of a Mac could be in my future at some point. I’m still on a PC, but my iPad and the Pages word processing application has given me the best of both worlds. Pages provides some nicely-formatted document and letter templates, and one is titled simply “Flyer.”
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE LISTING PRESENTATION
- The 4 Seconds Impression
- Take the seller to the “Safe Island” (find their interest)
- “WE LIKE YOU” and “WE TRUST YOU“
- Walk through the home
- Be the “Director” not the “Producer” (your being hired to do a job)
- Be professional and LISTEN
- Know your presentation, objections and lead with a question.
- Ask for it!
- Why You Lose Most Listings — And How to Fix I
Part 2: BEFORE THE LISTING APPOINTMENT
- Pre-listing Interview (list of the top 30 questions)
- Pre-listing Package and Resume
- Know your competition, market and YOURSELF
- Preparing a Powerful Presentation
Part 3: PRESENTATION
- Practice, practice, practice your objections with your coach
- Know your lead questions
- Ask for the listing!
Part 4: AFTER THE LISTING PRESENTATION
- Confidence, Communication and Control
Email us today for details VirtualCoachRealEstate@gmail.com